Ontario Court Forms
Please click on the links below to access electronic court forms for Family, Civil and Small Claims Court proceedings in Ontario.
The Forms Assistant is no longer available.
Please find below court forms prescribed under other statutes, rules and regulations, as well as non-prescribed court forms.
- Juries Act forms
- Evidence Act forms
- Provincial Offences Act forms
- Criminal Rules of the Ontario Court of Justice forms
- Criminal Rules of the Superior Court of Justice forms
- Children's Law Reform Act forms
- Office of the Children's Lawyer forms
- Solicitors Act assessment forms (non-prescribed)
- Court Fee Waiver guide and forms
- Construction Lien Act forms
Please click here to access additional documents relating to the Family Law Rules, including: Formal Requirements for Continuing Records; self-help guides; flowcharts for motions to change final orders; tips on serving documents; restraining order forms; documents relating to applications for custody of and access to a child; and information about recent changes to the Family Law Rules.
Please click here to access additional documents relating to the Rules of Civil Procedure.
Please click here to access additional documents relating to the Rules of the Small Claims Court.